Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item: This error can happen in a number of cases, on products already listed. The next line in the error message usually gives more information about what the problem is. We can have a few cases:
I.Duplicate custom variation label: This ususally happens when you have a product that vary on at least 2 attributes and one of the attributes is not mapped in your module.
Eg: We have a product that varies by Color and Size, and in the ebay module under the tab "Item specifics" only the Size or Color is mapped to a ebay variation.
1. On the product page click the "Associations" tab.
2. Save somewhere what category is displayed next to "Default Category".
3. Click the "Combinations" tab on the product's page.
4. Look at the "Attribute - value pairs" and note the individual attributes you have there. All these will have to be mapped to ebay attributes, so the product can be listed/updated correct. In our case the individual attributes are "Shoes Size" and "Prod color". For your products this attributes will most likely differ depending on the product type you have.
5. Go to the module page "Sales channel -> Ebay", and map the attributes to the ebay attributes in the "Item specifics" tab. (Click here to see a tutorial on how to map your item specifics to the ebay ones). For step 3 of that tutorial use the category you saved at step 2 of this tutorial.)