1. To create a new product that will be visible in all your shops you must first change from your local shop to all shops. You do this by going in the top left corner where the name of your shop is writen, click on it and select "All shops".
2. Go to "Catalog -> Products".
3. In the top right corner press the "Add new product" button.
4. On the page that loads insert the name for the product, a reference code and a EAN-13/Jan or UPC code. Insert the Short Description and the Description for the product and than scroll down to the end of the page and press the "Save and Stay" button, this will create the initial product.
5. On the page that loaded, click the "Price" tab on the left side of the page. After the tab loads, click the "Yes" button right of the "Multistore" word.6. Select the tax rule you want and than type the price(including tax) that you wish the product to have, the system will automatically calculate the rest of the prices.
7. Click the "Associations" tab. After the tab loads, click the "Yes" button right of the "Multistore" than select the category/categories you wish your product to be in. After you checked all your categories, select the default category from the dropdown.8. After you selected the default category scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save and Stay" button.
9. Click the "Combinations" tab, and after the tab loads click the "Product Combinations Generator" link. This will take you to a page where you will select the variations you require. When you click the "Product Combinations Generator" a message will apear telling you : "You will lose all unsaved modifications. Are you sure that you want to proceed?". Click "OK" on that message.
10. Scroll through the variations you wish and click on the variations you wish. After you selected a variation you can click the "Add" button. Alternatively you can hold down the "Ctrl" button on the keyboard and click multiple variations to select them at the same time, and after selecting all your variations click "Add" only once to add all of them to the list of variations to be generated. After you finished adding your variations you can look on the right side of the page and adjust the price impact and wieght impact of each variation. If let's say, a size costs more than another size, add the difference between the initial price and the price of the size in the "Tax Excluded" box. Same thing with the weight.
11. After you finish selecting your variations you can add a default quantity and a default reference for the variations that will be created. If you selected alot of variations and all of them have the same quantity we advise you to add it here, if all your variations have different quantities than just let the value 0 as it is. After you finish adding the default quantities and default reference scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Generate these Combinations" button. This will take you on the products page and you will be able to see the newly created variations.
12. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Regenerate reference codes" to make the reference codes for each variation unique, this will be required to be able to upload this product to different selling platforms like amazon or ebay.
13. With this, the variations are available on all the shops. Next you can continue and edit your product as normal (while still remaining in "All shops" environment) by adding pictures to the product, changing the quantities for the variations or adding extra features to the product.
14. When you are done editing the product remember to activate it by clicking the "Informations" tab on the products page, clicking the "Yes" button right of "Multishop" and clicking the "Yes" button for Enabled. After this, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save and Stay" button. With this, your product is ready to be displayed.